• Holds objects 1" to 2.25" (25 to 57mm) in diameter.
• Each clamp supports a safe working load of 25lbs (11 kilos).
• 2 clamps support 50lbs (23 kilos).
• Mounts easily with one #10 bolt or screw.
• Mounting area: 2 1/2" x 3/4" (64x19mm).
Two good ways to install QUICK FIST clamps are with Jacknuts® or rivetnuts.
Jacknut® Threaded inserts
Jacknuts are a fast and inexpensive way to put a nut into a place where there is no access for a traditional nut. After drilling a hole, the Jacknut is inserted and then tightened with the proper sized bolt. The “legs” of the Jacknut collapse to grip the inside of the mounting surface, leaving a permanent, reusable nut in the hole.
Rivetnuts (best known brand is Nutserts®)
These are nuts that can be riveted into drilled holes. Like Jacknuts these are particularly good to install where the underside of a mounting hole cannot be accessed. To install rivetnuts, you will need a special type of rivet gun or find a garage that will install them for you.